Right on the beachfront at Kingston SE, is a quiet little paradise called Kingston Foreshore Caravan Park. If you are looking for accommodation in Robe but appreciate some peace and quiet away from the hustle and bustle of the tourism trade, then Kingston Foreshore Caravan Park is an idyllic spot.
Not only does our caravan park have a beautiful beachfront to relax and enjoy, it provides a variety of accommodation near Robe, to suit families, singles, Melbourne to Adelaide travellers and those looking for the perfect spot to park with their caravan for a few days.
Idyllic accommodation only a 20 minute drive from Robe
Kingston Foreshore Caravan Park provides accommodation only a 20 minute drive from Robe with one and two bedroom cabins, powered and unpowered sites. Our caravan park has excellent facilities including:
- A kiosk – with all the basic things you need when travelling
- A camp kitchen – to enjoy the catch of the day!
- Outdoor BBQ’s – undercover and next to the camp kitchen
- A firepit – to toast marshmallows of course
- A laundry – coin operated with washer and dryers
- Fish cleaning facilities – geared up for scaling and filleting
- Dump points – convenient removal of your waste
- WiFi is free and we are pet friendly too!
Family friendly accommodation near Robe
The location of our caravan park along the beachfront makes it perfect for families. You can relax and enjoy a drink overlooking the sea, while the kids run around on the grassy foreshore stretching along the beach.
The town centre is only a few minutes walk so the family can stroll down to the local cafes for a meal.
Larry the Lobster, our well known 17 metre high seafood mascot reminding us of the fresh seafood from our pristine waters, is also close by.
Caravan friendly accommodation near Robe
Yes we know there are plenty of caravan parks providing accommodation in Robe, but why put up with the noise and long walk to the beach when you can have peace and quiet right on the beach!
Have a drink around the firepit and you never know who you might be sharing your adventure stories with.
We have powered and unpowered sites with shared bathroom and camp kitchens. We will also help you position your caravan if you need it.
Things to do in Robe
Robe is an old fishing port rich in history and known for its pristine waters and excellent seafood. The main street is lined with historical buildings, plenty of world class eateries and a variety of shops with local art and crafts. There is an abundance of boating and fishing opportunities in Robe as well.
And of course, when you want a simple sunset stroll on the beach, your accommodation at Kingston Foreshore is here waiting for you when you return!
Here are some things to do in Robe:
- The Robe Beer Festival – every October, this annual event draws thousands
- Fishing and boating – for Snapper, Flat Head and King George whiting
- The Robe Gaol ruins
- Beach activities – surfing, windsurfing and kayaking
- The Cape Dombey Obelisk
- Visit the wineries – Cape Jaffa, Ralph Fowler, Governor Robe and Karatta Wines
- The Robe Town Brewery
With accommodation only 20 minutes from Robe, you’ll be back in no time to enjoy magical sunsets, relaxing strolls on the beach and the peaceful atmosphere of Kingston Foreshore Caravan Park. Book online or call us on (08) 8767 2050.