The safety of our guests and staff at our Park is of the utmost importance. To protect them we have made the difficult decision to not accept guests who are required to complete a period of self-isolation or quarantine.
COVID-19 Flexible Booking Policy
We understand the uncertainty surrounding COVID-19 and the potential impacts to travel. We offer flexible booking arrangements for those impacted by COVID-19 and allow for changes to stay dates, credits, or refunds without penalty where the below applies:
- Travel restrictions imposed by state or commonwealth governments impact your ability to travel to our park
This also applies to guests we are currently not able to accept. This includes those who are:
- Restricted from travelling due to health and/or Government advice relating to COVID-19
- Under Government direction to self-isolate
- Awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test
- Themselves, or have a family member, sick with COVID-19
- Identified as close or causal contacts of a person who has a reported or suspected case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days
- Have had flu-like symptoms in the last 72 hours
If any of the above apply, we urge you to get in contact with us directly, on 08 8767 2050, to discuss alternative arrangements for your booking.
Always check government advice before travelling.
Please note all guests and visitors will be required to complete a travel declaration before entering the park.