There’s no better way for the kids to have hours of uncomplicated fun and burn off that extra energy than spending some time bouncing and jumping on our Jumping Pillow.
The Jumping Pillow has a shade structure and is surrounded by soft white sand. It’s loads of fun for the young and young-at-heart so Mum and Dad are encouraged to join in the fun too!
Please adhere to the jumping pillow safety rules which are located at the site or can be found below.
JUMPING PILLOW SAFETY RULES
All ages welcome, but rough play won’t be tolerated. Children must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
– NO footwear is to be worn on the pillow
– NO glass, food or drink permitted
– NO jumping within 1 metre of pillow edge
– NO somersaults or inverted manoeuvres
– NO jumping in wet swimwear
– NO bikes or scooters
– Please remove sharp objects from pockets/hands
– Please be mindful of small children
– Pillow will be closed in wet weather
ALL GUESTS USE THIS PILLOW AT THEIR OWN RISK.
Management and employees of the Kingston Foreshore Caravan Park reserve the right to ask guests to leave the jumping pillow area for failure of observing the above safety rules.
ENJOY & HAVE FUN!