We are a pet friendly park, however to ensure the enjoyment and comfort of all park patrons at the Kingston Foreshore Caravan Park, the Pet Policy must be adhere to by all pet owners.
The following applies:
- Acceptance of any dog or pet is entirely at the discretion of Management. Some dogs may be refused.
- No dogs are permitted during peak periods such as Easter and in the Christmas and January holidays.
- Accredited Assistance Dogs are exempt from peak period restrictions.
- Pets are welcome on camp sites but are strictly forbidden to enter the amenities blocks, camp kitchen, BBQ areas, playground areas.
- No pets in cabins or on-site accommodation at any time for any reason. Failure to observe this rule will render the guest subject to immediate eviction without refund. Cleaning costs may apply. (up to $200.00)
- No dog may be left unattended at any time. Please take your dog out with you if you leave the
- All dogs and cats, including small ones, must be kept on a leash and under strict control at all times whilst in the
- Pet owners must clean up after their pet immediately (this includes children who may walk the pet). Please remove left over food, wrap droppings and place in a rubbish
- Barking dogs can detract from the enjoyment of other park patrons. Please attempt to keep your dog quiet. Constant barking or howling cannot be tolerated and will result in
- All sites must be kept clean at all times
We would like to thank for your co-operation and hope you and your pet enjoy your stay with us. Your co-operation will ensure all guests have a comfortable stay and that we can continue to welcome pets into our Park.